Spite and Malice
Master Qwan's Mahjong
FreeCell Windows XP
Egypt Pyramid Solitaire
Crazy Eights Online
31 Card Game Online
Why Play on Cool Old Games?
- Completely free of charge and no registration required.
- Games are playable on any device and browser.
- No downloads or installation required.
- No login or account needed.
- A Full-Screen mode option for every game.
- We are passionate about games and are here to answer all your questions!
How to Get Started?
- Simply click on a game you like from the overview or select from a specific category.
- Once on the individual game page click the green “Play Now” button to start the game.
- You can use our “Full Screen” and “Restart Game” buttons right below the game if you like.
- Each game will have different options, for most games we explain the options below the game.
- On the game page, scroll down to check out the related games below in case you prefer something else.
- Leave a comment below the game or bookmark it to easily find it back later!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What type of games can I play?
Our roots lie in traditional tabletop gaming and therefore our emphasis lies on these types of games. It’s a selective offering, small but solid.
To give you an idea:
- Online card games like UNO, Hearts, Spades, Crazy Eights, and many more.
- Online Solitaire games like Klondike, Spider, and Freecell.
- Tile games like online Mahjong games, Rummikub, and Dominoes.
- Board games like Monopoly, Backgammon, and Ludo.
- Dice games like Yahtzee.
We will constantly be adding new games in order to keep our offerings as enjoyable as possible.
Are all of the games free?
Yes! All of our games are entirely free to play and it will always stay that way. No subscriptions are needed.
Do I need an account to play?
No, you don’t need an account to play on Cool Old Games. All of our games are accessible to everyone.
Do I need to download the games?
No need for that. These games are playable in your browser and work out of the box. The majority of our games are HTML5, however, some games might be Flash-based.
Is it safe and secure to play these online games?
Absolutely. We offer a secure connection and the games won’t have access to your device as they are played directly inside the browser.
How can I add a game to my browser’s favorites?
This is called bookmarking and can be done in several ways:
- Pressing Control + D on your Windows computer
- Pressing Command + D on your Apple computer
- Find the ‘bookmark’ icon in your browser, this will either be a star icon or a book icon.
Why did I lose the progress of my game?
Progress is tied to your device and browser. When either one of these two is changed and/or cookies are cleared, you will lose your progress.
Have more questions? Perhaps a request for a certain game or other suggestions. Feel free to Contact Cool Old Games Support here.