Information about Andar Bahar Online
|April 8, 2021
|Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS
Here you can play Andar Bahar online for free. No downloads or signups required. We also support fullscreen mode for immersive gameplay.
This Indian card game is straightforward – you bet on whether you think the next card dealt will match the suit of the middle card, going Andar (inside), or not match, going Bahar (outside).
The dealer flips over a card in the center, then deals more cards face up to the left and right piles until one matches the middle. You win if you predicted right.
- Choose between two betting spots – Andar and Bahar.
- Place a bet and select deal; a single card is then dealt face up in the middle.
- Additional cards are dealt face up to the left and right of the middle card.
- The main bet objective is to predict which spot will match the value of the middle card.
- Enjoy 5 possible side bets for additional betting options.
Read more: in-depth Andar Bahar rules
The layout is quite simple and you will get the hang of it quickly.
At the top left of the screen, you will see a hamburger menu:
- Here you can see the rules, including the payout odds for the different side bets.
- Under “Settings” you also have some options when it comes to customization. These include an option to change the color of the theme and a sound/music toggle.
Next to the menu button, it shows your current balance/credits left.
During gameplay, you have the option to move chips to either Andar or Bahar as a bet. The available chip values are 1, 5, 25, 100, and 500.
Furthermore, the “Clear All” button removes your bets, and the “Deal” button lets the digital dealer lay the cards on the table.
On the left side of the screen, you can select 5 side bets:
- Bet on the Suits
- Bet on Colors
- Bet on Card Values
- Above or Below a current value
- Specific cards (high risk, high reward)