Information about Mahjong Connect
|Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS
Mahjong Connect is a classic fan favorite! It has had many versions over the years, ranging from Flash to HTML5, and completely reworked games
It distinguishes itself with its unique gameplay mechanics, where players must connect matching tiles using paths that cannot bend more than two times.
This Mahjong Connect game is available for free play on CoolOldGames.com without the need for any downloads. We also support a full-screen option for a better experience!
- Match pairs of free tiles to remove them from the board. A tile is free if it has no tiles on top and at least one side (left or right) is open.
- Connect lines between the matched tiles can only have a maximum of two turns.
- The game is won when all tiles are removed from the board.
- The game has a time limit; move quickly to clear the board before time expires.
- Use hints, but sparingly, as they reduce your score.
All the buttons are in the bottom bar except for the sound switcher at the top. What you can find here are:
- Your current level. Goes from 1 to 12.
- A timer bar that empties from right to left.
- Button to return to the main menu.
- Pause button
- Hint: shows you an available move in case you are stuck. You get 6 hints per level.