Ready to Play for Real Money?
Information about Mississippi Stud Poker Online
|Casino Poker Game
|September 3, 2019
|SG Digital (Light & Wonder)
|Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS
This is a very well-made free Mississippi Stud Poker game. Originally developed by Shuffle Master which is now part of SG Digital/Light & Wonder. This online demo version is built with HTML5 technology, making it work flawlessly on all devices and browsers. You won’t have to download it.
For those who prefer a more immersive experience, we also support full-screen mode. You can click the button under the game window to enlarge the screen.
- Player versus dealer.
- Uses a standard 52-card deck.
- Begin by placing a bet in the Ante bet area.
- Five cards are dealt face-down; three are community cards, and two belong to the player (revealed).
- To reveal each of the three community cards, make 3rd, 4th, and 5th Street bets, with the option to match, double, or triple the Ante Bet or to Fold.
- After all cards are revealed, the five-card hand is compared to the paytable for payouts.
- An optional 3 Card Bonus side bet is also available.
Learn more: in-depth Mississippi Stud rules
You will be brought straight to the table after starting the game. Here you will have a couple of betting options:
- 3 Card Bonus
You can bet a maximum of 50 on both of these, for a total of 100. Once the chips are placed into the betting zones, you can either Deal, Clear your bets, or Undo your last move.
On the 3rd, 4th, and 5th street (the next three rounds), you again have the option to bet. However, now several buttons appear that allow you to match, double, or triple your previous bet.
In the bar at the bottom of the screen, you can keep track of your remaining balance, winnings, and bet sizing. There is an option to turn off the sound as well. Also, by pressing the “question mark button”, you will get a detailed explanation of the hand rankings and payouts.