Information about Pai Gow Poker Online
|Casino Poker Game
|May 8, 2013
|Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS
This free Pai Gow Poker game is a mix between an old Chinese tile game and modern poker. You play against the dealer, trying to beat their hand. Since this is an online demo with play money, you can practice without having to worry about losing a bet.
Here at CoolOldGames.com we support full-screen mode. So, those who prefer an enlarged screen can use the dedicated button under the game. This feature works on both mobile and desktop. There is also no need for downloading or signing up for an account. Just start the game and try to beat that pesky dealer right away!
- Uses a 53-card deck: a standard deck and a wild Joker.
- 7 cards are dealt to each player, 5 cards to the “highest hand” and 2 cards to the second hand.
- Follow standard poker hand rankings.
- Aim to beat both of the dealer’s hands; winning one results in a tie or push.
- Losing both hands leads to losing the bet, while winning both hands pays 1:1.
- The Joker serves as a single Ace or completes flushes and straights.
- No Dragon feature is included in this game.
Read more: in-depth Pai Gow Poker rules
In this game, all of the options and buttons are at the bottom of the screen. Let’s start with the first row:
- A sound switcher (on/off)
- An information icon that brings up a pop-up with the paytable and rules.
- Arrow buttons to set the speed of the animations.
- A selection of chips to bet: 1, 5, 25, 100, and 500.
After you move chips into the betting areas, three new buttons will appear. These are Undo, Clear, and Deal.
In the bottom bar of the screen, you can keep track of your current balance, your bet size, and total winnings.