Information about Triple Edge Poker Online
|Casino Poker Game
|July 17, 2013
|Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS
This free Triple Edge Poker game is commonly found in online casinos. What makes it unique is that you have the option to be dealt multiple hands of three cards each. Besides that, the game also offers an exciting bonus side bet called the Pair Plus.
From here, you can play it directly in your browser without downloading any software. In case you would like a more immersive experience, we support full-screen mode as well.
- Place your desired chips in the Ante box across one or more player positions (chip values range from 1 to 500).
- Optionally, consider placing a wager on the Pair Plus side bet.
- Once your bets are finalized, press the Deal button.
- The dealer deals three cards face up to each position and three community cards face down.
- Upon reviewing your cards, decide whether to raise by calling your equal ante wager using the Ride button, or Fold, resulting in the loss of the Ante Bet.
As you can see from the screenshot, the options are simple. At the bottom, you select your chips and place them in the betting areas. Then new buttons will appear that allow you to Deal, Fold, and Ride.
Furthermore, you can turn off the sound, change the speed, and find more information on the rules and payouts.